Ingredients (for 12 muffins)
-100 g rice flour
-50g almond powder
-A scoop of whey
-40 g maizena
-1/2 sachet of baking powder
-1 teaspoon of baking soda
-60 g of coconut sugar
25 cl of sugar-free vegetable milk
-50 g melted coconut oil
-200 g fresh blueberries
-100 g white chocolate
Ingredients (for the crumble)
-50 g unmelted coconut oil
-50 g coconut sugar
-50 g rice flour
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a first bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: flour, cornstarch, almond powder, protein powder, coconut sugar, bicarbonate and yeast.
- In a second bowl, mix all the melted coconut oil and plant milk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients.
- Finally, add the blueberries and the white chocolate previously cut into small cubes and mix.
- Pour ¾ of the batter into muffin cups.
- Prepare the crumble by mixing the coconut sugar, unmelted coconut oil and rice flour with your fingers. You should get a sandy texture by crumbling with your fingers.
- Sprinkle each muffin with the crumble on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes maximum at 180°C until golden brown.
2955 (246 kcal per muffin versus 415 kcal for a Starbucks muffin!)
Carbohydrates 331 g (27.5 g per muffin)
Protein 37 g (3g per muffin)
Fat 161 g (13.5 g per muffin)