Who are we?
Joye SA, rue du Lombard 43, 1000 Brussels. The website is published and hosted by Anaprosy Scrl, rue du Cours d'Eau 10, 1428 Lillois - Phone: 02 387 26 37 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What customer information do we collect?
We collect the customer's general contact information, that is, his name, first name, full address, telephone, e-mail address and his information preferences. These data are collected via a form completed and validated by the customer (online or in store) We also collect data that allow us to recognize you and inform us about the way you use our services such as IP address, open pages, mouse clicks, date and time of your request, your browser, device brand, type and operating system, your purchases, your orders, your returns, ... In addition to the data mentionned above, we also store the data of the business customers and the suppliers or companies with whom we collaborate, such as the VAT number or business number, contact details of the legal entity's contact person (name , function, phone number, ...)
Why and how do we use your information?
Sport Nutrition collects and processes your personal data to be able to properly execute the contract you concluded with Sport Nutrition and to keep you informed about benefits, deals and more. We use your data:
- To provide products and services (deliver orders, communicate with you about your orders or if you have questions)
- To communicate with you (news, deals, contests, personal suggestions, ...). If you do not wish to receive these offers, you can always unsubscribe by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email.
- In order to analyze our services and improve your experience (if we know what our customers are watching, ordering, clicking, ... we can perform the analysis and modifications necessary to improve our offer.
- In order to recognize you and to personalize our services (we try to develop the visit of our website in the most individual possible way). When you surf on our website, information can be collected by various technological means related to the internet, such as IP addresses, cookies and navigation data, without you actively providing this information.
- In order to comply with legal obligations (we are legally obliged to keep a certain number of data during a specified period)
- To detect abuse or fraud and to ensure the security of the website.
Who do we share your information with?
The data we collect are used only for business purposes. However, as part of our activities, we may have to transmit your data to subcontractors and partners, for example, for the delivery or payment of your orders. Sport Nutrition has reached agreements with these service providers and suppliers regarding the security and protection of your data.
The rights you have on your data
If you have an account or have left comments on the website, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data that we have about you, including what you have provided us. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not take into account the data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
How long do we keep your data?
Your data are retained for as long as necessary to provide for our services and for the purposes described above. The period during which these data are stored may differ depending on the purpose for which the data are collected and retained. If the maintenance of access to personal information is no longer necessary, we will anonymize your personal data.
For any further information about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com.